How to classify this packets into correct mangle table?

Dear all,
I am so confuse classifying the correct packets into mangle table.
Here i describe the situation.

LAN ---- :eth1 [ LINUX-BOX ] eth0: ---- INTERNET
eth0 220.1.1.1
eth0:1 192.168.1.1
eth0:2 192.168.1.2
eth1 10.10.10.1 [network 10.10.10.0/24]

I ve those two private IP aliases in eth0 and those get NATed to 220.1.1.1
before reaching the internet.

I need to shape those two IPs in TC, but i am confuse how to classify it on
mangle table. I need to shape the incoming and outgoing packets from those
two IPs.

Need help, thanks ..

Regards,
Rio Martin.