ip6tables examples ???

Can anyone point me to some useful ip6tables example?  You know, like
more than the all-inclusive, 613 byte ip6tables.sample.  Just need to
put some basic IPv6 stuff together, but either google does'nt like me or
it isn't a terribly popular subject. :-(

TIA
--
Robin Lynn Frank - Director of Operations - Paradigm-Omega, LLC
Website:   http://www.paradigm-omega.com/