Re: Does anybody work on supporting SPD matching Netfilter MARKS?

Thank for you reaction Jason,
and sorry about the cross post, you're right, my mistake:(

The question I raised was not about the filtering side, but about the
policy match. What NetBSD is capable of is to use it's packetfilter
for deciding ipsec policies, by using a "tag".

In Linux terms this would mean that by using a firewall mark you could
use the netfilter matching structure instead of the SPD internal matches.

spdadd mark 1 -P out esp/transport//require

This would read: All packages marked with firewall mark 1 should be
encrypted and send on a transport mode ipsec connection.

Does anyone know some sort of implementation doing this?

Greetings,
Ludo.