new values in conntrack

I've just upgraded to 2.6.10, and I see that conntrack is now tracking "packets" and "bytes" of connections. It's very cool, but I don't know how to use these values with iptables because both connrate and connbytes POM can't apply, and connlimit used to work fine with 2.6.8.1 but with 2.6.10, it applied cleanly but can't compile. There are few other problems with various POMs, most of them are mentioned in the 2004 workshop
http://www.netfilter.org/documentation/conferences/nf-workshop-2004-summary.html
so I just want to know the schedule - when they'll be available to the users?