Re: ipt_string and Kernel 2.6 !!URGENT!!

Hallo

> yeah--yelling is a great way to inspire the folks that have already given
> you all this great code for free to accept that their efforts thus far
> have been insufficient to satisfy you.  to borrow a quote from the folks
> on openbsd-misc:
> "shut up and hack."

Yeah, but I'm the only systems administrator here and I have a quite small time
window to get this up and running, and by all gratefulness I don't have the time to
spend days in try and error for getting things like snort-inline running. If
something doesn't work the first time I cannot use it because the work is pile up on
my desk so I really don't have the time for this. Please understand. I would like to
extend my experiences on this if I would have a lot of freetime but I don't have it
so i depending on "quick" solutions.

Roland

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 250MB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden: http://mail.yahoo.de