Re: Logging only the first 20 packets of a new connection

Hello,

I think you could use mark and limit to come up with something ... but why on the first 20 packets ??

I have a rule that logs all SYN packets coming from a certain end point that SNAT's ... so we can later track with PC made the connection if needed.

Michael.

Deepak Seshadri wrote:
Hello everybody,

Could someone suggest how would I log only the first 15 or 20 packets of any
new connection?

Thanks in advance,

Deepak Seshadri

-- Michael Gale Lan Administrator Utilitran Corp.

I make better friends with those who think for them selves