vpn problem again

Hi,
I have a Mandrake 10.0 gateway. Now I need to tranfer designs to my
clients machine in Europe through VPN. When I dial the VPN through a
dialer he sent to me from a windows machine I get connected
to his machine and can do my transactions. But when I try it from a
other machine it does not work, gets connection failed. If I restart the
machines then it works from second but it will not work from the first.
In short, it will not from 2 or more machines simeltaneously but only from
one machine and that which is connected first.

What must be the reason?
With warm regards,
-Payal