Re: Matching 10000's of IP ranges (solution)

Your solutions were way too slow. So I wrote a module that does a binary search to find ip ranges
in a sorted list. Would netfilter be interested in the source code? I don't have the desire to put
it into patch-o-matic format, but that shouldn't be hard to do. Also, It was built to read the
ranges from a file, but I don't know how to pass a dynamic ammount of memory from iptables to the
kernel module so they must be hardcoded into the module.

Brian G.