Setting up 1:1 nat for DMZ

Hello all,

I would like some advice on setting up 1:1 incoming and outgoing NAT for
a block of 13 public IP addresses.  I looked at the Patch-O-Matic NETMAP
command, but it appears it is for an entire subnet.  Currently the
addresses are the same for web and email traffic but that may change in
the future.

I looked at a sample script and have NATing working for my LAN but not
my DMZ.  Two of the public IPs would be for DNS servers.  I added eth0:1
but am unsure how to process that public IP from there on.

Glen Spidal