drop msn file transfers

Hi people, im new on the list.

What I would like to do is to drop every "file transfer" in the msn. My current situation is that in mi firewall:

* im allowing the port 1863 on the FORWARD chain
* i don't allow 80 on the FORWARD chain
* every http packet goes thru the squid on the same machine.
* The policy by default is DROP on the FORWARD chain.

Any ideas? I think im going to have to sniff how the file transfer is made to use regex on the iptables or try the patch for the iptables on layer 7.

Im going to investigate a little further and i will post my advances.

PD: sorry for my english, i never study :)