Re: After 14 hours of brainpain...

> What does the -I do? and why is the order so important (just
> curious and wants to learn).

The -I menas to Insert a rule in the the top of a chain rather
than adding it to the bottom of a chain.

The order of the rules are important, because a packet starts
traversing the chains, and the first rule a packets matches, it
jumps to a target, and stops traversing that chains. Unless the
target is LOG, RETURN and some others.

/Jesper