Re: string patch for 2.6

Ok, sorry for the spam/confusion

I made another directory called linux-2.6 in the string directory and copied the files from the linux dir into it then edited the patch to leave out the editing of string/info as it already appeared to have that information, then repatched with patch -p1 < ../kernel-2.6-string patch and there were no errors.

I ran a make menuconfig for the kernel dir (2.6.10) and it was there, so now Im building the RPMS, Thanks!

Brian Urrutia
RHCE