two transparent (bridging) firewall

Hi,

I am planning to implement the following setup as below: -

------- Bridging FW-1 -------
Internet ---- Router ---- Hub ---- | | ---- Switch ---- Servers (VoIP)
------- Bridging FW-2 -------

I would like to understand how does the Servers (VoIP) behind the two Bridging Firewalls will know which path will it choose to route the traffic out and which path will it use often.

Hope my question is not off topic.

Thank you,
ro0ot