Re: How to set netfilter variables on Kernel???

El mar, 28 de 12 de 2004 a las 23:09, Jorge Agrelo escribiÃ:
> Does anybody can help me to set or leave by default the following netfilter
> variables at a Border/Firewall running kernel 2.6.9 and iptables 1.2.11 ???
>
> ip_conntrack_buckets
> ip_conntrack_generic_timeout
> ip_conntrack_icmp_timeout
> ip_conntrack_max
> ip_conntrack_tcp_timeout_close
> ip_conntrack_tcp_timeout_close_wait
> ip_conntrack_tcp_timeout_established
> ip_conntrack_tcp_timeout_fin_wait
> ip_conntrack_tcp_timeout_last_ack
> ip_conntrack_tcp_timeout_syn_recv
> ip_conntrack_tcp_timeout_syn_sent
> ip_conntrack_tcp_timeout_time_wait
> ip_conntrack_udp_timeout
> ip_conntrack_udp_timeout_stream
>
> Thanks in advance

The easiest way to set this variables it's to create a
script in /etc/rc.d/init.d and add it to the runlevel
you are using with chkconfig or similars. You can also
add some lines to /etc/rc.d/rc.local to set the
variables.

--
Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez
Director Tecnico de bgSEC