RE: How to flush the connection state in the linux

Can I remove ip_conntrack in one command? If it can be, how to do it?
I try the command "modprobe -r ip_conntrack", but it seems not worked.

Besides, I tried to remove ip_conntrack and its dependency module
manually.
But the forbidden packet is still pass through. Is there any other
solution??
Thanks for your assistance

Vincent