Strange RST,ACK packet from my Host

Hello

we have a mailserver protected itself by iptables and a firewall (iptables) in
front of it. The firewall sometimes log RST,ACK packets from our mailserver as
not permitted so i have done a tcpdump trace for one source IP for which this
is happening (attached to the mail).
This trace shows that after the last packet from the remote (217.219.215.10) our
mailserver respond with a RST,ACK packet from a random high port which is
dropped from the firewall because it does not match any connection??

Can anyone explain why the mailserver send this strange packet?

OS is Linux Kernel 2.4.21
Iptables v1.2.8

Thanxs for any help

Andreas