RE: Redirection question

I did that because of one reason - viruses/worms sending from infected
computer by using mail server settings in the clients Outlook. But
clients also have some other accounts and not only local so I get
complains from my ISP and other that I am sending spam vith viruses.
This way I redirect all smtp traffic to my server which requires client
authentication. And if some worms/viruses have their own smtp server
they are also redirected to my internal mail server which will block
anauthorized relay attempt.

Sasa

V pon, 20.12.2004 ob 23:47 je Hudson Delbert J Contr 61 CS/SCBN