choose interface based on port

Hello All,

I'm having some problems on creating something that I thought, would not be so
dificult.

I have a firewall that holds 4 interfaces, and 2 of them are links to the
internet.

I want use link 1 for navigation (80 port) and link 2 for all the rest. But I
can't get it done.

I already tried lots of rule types, search internet, googled, etc but got
nothing.

Can anybody give me a light on this

Tank you all in advance...

Alberto