Re: REPOST: nfnetlink / ctnetlink / iptables2 questions

Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
On Fri, 17 Dec 2004, Phil Dibowitz wrote:

At the very least, libnfnetlink requires nfnetlink.h, which I would have thought was part of libnfnetlink, but it appears it's not.

It is included as part of the required nfnetlink-ctnetlink kernel patch.

Hey, that's a start, thanks. Can you tell me where this kernel patch is?

I haven't found such a patch....

--
Phil Dibowitz                             phil@xxxxxxxx
Freeware and Technical Pages              Insanity Palace of Metallica

 - Benjamin Franklin, 1759