port 80 to port 3128

Hello,
      My server is on Mandrake 10.10ff.

eth0 is WAN with static IP connected to 512Kbps DSL.

eth1 is LAN.

Using webmin - networking - Linux firewall, I have done a NAT on eth0.

After I did NAT on eth0 I see that all clients can access straight away
the internet without any settings. Is it Ok ?

Next I would like to use packet filter and redirect all port 80
to port 3128. I have tried as follows :

accept - If protocol is TCP and input interface is eth1 and destination port is 3128
         and source port is 80

Is it Ok ?

Please correct me as I am a newbie to iptables.

Thanks

Varun