RE: Best performance: 2 cards, one on each PCI-X bus, 2 cards on one PCI-X bus, or a single card with two interfaces?

What are your trying to accomplish?  Performance for one thing
differences from another.  Lot's of memory and raid with many disks are
critical, that is, if your building a high volume SQL server...