ipset question

I'm looking for a way to make my iptables rules more manageable, and so
I am attempting to use ipset.  However, I am not sure if it does what I
am trying to do.   I have many subnets that need to be SNATed
differently depending upon their destination.  As a test, I made two
iphash sets and loaded in one of my sets of sources and one set of
destinations.  However, when I try to apply the iptables rule, I get the
error:

iptables v1.3.0: Unknown arg `destination'

I am running 2.6.9 with the most current iptables, pom, and ipset from
Jozsef Kadlecsik's website
(http://people.netfilter.org/kadlec/ipset/install.html)

below is my test data:

-N source iphash --hashsize 1024 --probes 8 --resize 50 --netmask 24
-A sources 10.2.2.0
-A sources 10.2.3.0
-A sources 10.2.8.0
-A sources 10.2.7.0
-A sources 10.2.11.0
-A sources 10.2.4.0
-N destination iphash --hashsize 1024 --probes 8 --resize 50 --netmask
24
-A destination 10.2.254.0
-A destination 10.2.250.0
-A destination 10.2.6.0
-A destination 10.2.251.0
-A destination 10.2.249.0
-A destination 10.2.10.0
-A destination 10.2.14.0

iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -m set --set sources src -m set --set
destination dst -j SNAT --to-source <ipaddress>

I would appreciate any tips or pointers of what I've done wrong.

Brett