RE: ip conntrack pptp and nat pptp problem

This question is kinda directed to Harald Welte.  The version that I
have for ip_conntrack is from patch-o-matic-20031219.tar.  Could this be
the problem?  It seems that there is a slightly more update version of
the ip_nat_* files for PPTP in CVS (7 weeks old).  Would those few
changes have an impact on what I am seeing?

I've seemed to have mixed success and failures with PPTP.  When I get
one thing to work something else breaks.  I'm sure the answers out
there.

Gary Smith

I'm