RE: PPTP Server and PPTP clients on a firewalled gateway

Ran into this problem recently (search the archives about 1-2 weeks
back).  Drop ip_nat_* from the load unless you are routing those
protocols to an internally NAT'd VPN server.  Since your firewall is
your VPN you do not need to route those.

VPN
> servers through my system.  I also have a PPTP server listening on the
> local gateway host for other users to connect to our internal network
from
> outside.
>
> I have a 2 NIC system.
>
> I have an internal interface of WLAN0 and the external interface of
ETH0.