Re: How do I envoke the firewall script? (nfcan: addressed to exclusive sender for this address)

or call your fw script from rc.local , it will run on each boot

hope this will also helps

regards

--
(after bouncing head on desk for days trying to get mine working, I'll make
your life a little easier)