Using nfmark

Hello again,

Can someone point me to documentation about the nfmark field of the sk_buff structure?

My netfilter module creates some traffic using ip_rcv and ip_finish_output, and this traffic is also subject to my module, since it is registered in the NF_IP_PRE_ROUTING and NF_IP_POST_ROUTING hooks. I would like to test in my module if this traffic was created by itself (in which case it should be ignored) or not (should be processed), and so I am thinking of marking created packets with a magic number. Can I use nfmark for that? Are there any other netfilter modules that use it?

Thanks in advance,

--
Roberto Jung Drebes <drebes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Porto Alegre, RS - Brasil