timeout value

Hi,

The default timeout value for a UDP connection track is 3 minutes. Is there
a way to change this only for certain ports?

For example, 3 minutes is too low for voip sip services. I'd like to change
it to 60 minutes for udp port 5060. In lieu of running a new conntrack, is
there a way to change this only for port 5060? I prefer not to change the
default udp timeout value because that would overburden the server with too
many connections.

Thanks,
Richard