RE: How to block only MX query made to DNS server

Dear Hudson,

We are in to the Linux Solution provider.

One of our client has taken SILVER PLAN from XXX ISP
According to this plan the client can only use ports
TCP, UDP. 53,25,110,143,80,81 and ports above 1024 for
out side.
Here client can only make normal DNS queries. MX type
of queries get response like "name server can not be
reached" .

We have installed an Internal Mail-server (Sendmail).
Since ISP have blocked MX query to any DNS server
Out-side sendmail is not able to send mails out-side.

I know I can tell sendmail not to use DNS. But before
implementing this new setup at client I want to test
it in my LABS. I want to create the same scenario as
that ISP have done.

Seeking Urgent help form Netfilter Experts.

Bye
Pravin

--- Hudson Delbert J Contr 61 CS/SCBN

=====
--
                                                               __..-'
                                                         _.--''
                                               _...__..-'
                                             .'
                                           .'
                                         .'
                                       .'
     (.--. _   `._       `'---.__.-'     Fly High Till You Reach
 ''--..__      `\                              Warm Regards
                   `'. '                       Pravin Rane.