Simple sk_buff question

Hello there,

I am working in a simple netfilter module, and in some situations it has to duplicate received IP packets. It does this with something like:

clone_skb = skb_clone(skb, GFP_ATOMIC);
ip_rcv(clone_skb, clone_skb->dev, NULL);
return NF_ACCEPT;

Should I call kfree_skb(clone_skb) after the ip_rcv(), or will the cloned sk_buff be freed when it reaches upper level protocols?

Sorry if the question is really not netfilter specific, but it is related to another question I will do next.

Thanks in advance,

-- Roberto Jung Drebes <drebes@xxxxxxxxxxxx> Porto Alegre, RS - Brasil http://www.inf.ufrgs.br/~drebes/