Re: How to block only MX query made to DNS server

> I want to block DNS MX query made through my network.
> What iptables rule I should use.

I'll give you source to a _really_ alpha version dns match, but it's pretty
much untested and unused right now.  I wrote it when verisign did their
stupid root wildcard trick.  Since they backed down, I haven't had any
reason to continue development.  It's not going to be of use unless you are
willing to put some time into debugging and testing.

--
The hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax.
        -- Albert Einstein