RE: how to delete a group of rules (nfcan: addressed to exclusivesender for this address)

Why don't you just use iptables-restore < `iptables-save | grep -v 'x1'`
after flushing the chain in question and removing it? I'm not sure if
the syntax above will work but it's the concept that I'm trying to
convey.

-Scott