Re: how to remove rules

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 04:39:36 -0500, Jason Opperisano <opie@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-11-23 at 04:29, Askar wrote:
>

> > hi
> > I have trying to remove the extra rules from my routing tables,
> > however with no luck
> > Also I want to know these duplicate entries have an effect on packets
> > going routed?
> > I have this overwhelming rules lists from my predessor who added the
> > "ip rule add fwmark" entries in firewall script, and on each run of
> > firewall script its creates an extra entry in routing table.
> > Now I want to get rid of  an extras "from all fwmark 0x2 lookup
> > squid.out" leaving only one that what's I needs.
> >

> > here is the output of "ip rule ls"
>
> the proper place for your question would be the lartc mailing list:
Sure, however reason behind posting in netfilter list coz may be i'm
only subscribe to this nice list :) and secondly coz it has iptables
touch.

iptables -A PREROUTING -i eth0 -t mangle -p tcp --dport 80  -j MARK --set-mark 2

regards

--
(after bouncing head on desk for days trying to get mine working, I'll make
your life a little easier)