Owner match doesn't work when statically compiling iptables

Hi,

If I statically compile iptables when I try to use the -m owner match I get a segmentation fault. There seem to be no problems if I use a dynamically linked version.

for example:
iptables -A OUTPUT -m owner --uid-owner 4 -j ACCEPT

Causes this problem. (Oddly iptables -m owner -h works)

Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong.

Regards,

Richard Strand