RE: Simple Blackberry Enterprise configuration

Sorry to not be so clear (and as for security, I don't really have a
choice in this situation).

Blackberry's Enterprise Server for Microsoft Exchange apparently supplies
access to wireless users by mapping between the external service
(srp.na.blackberry.net) and a protected Exchange Server using a port 3101
hole in the firewall.  Their documentation states that they require
bidirectional connections initiated from the internal server. You can also
use a transparent proxy but we only proxy HTTP/HTTPS via Squid
(non-transparently) and don't, normally, use firewalls at all. Blackberry
uses something they call the Server Relay Protocol but all I can find
about it is that it uses port 3101 and is TCP based.

The external interfaces on the Linux box is managed by TCPWRAPPERS but I'd
like to have the service restricted even more so that only the Blackberry
Enterprise Server can FORWARD through the firewall and ONLY to the
Blackberry site:

The internal server Blackbery  IP is:   172.16.8.39
The internal firewall (eth1) is:                172.16.11.242
The external firewall (eth0) is:                aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd

My configuration is:

-A FORWARD -i eth1 -p tcp -m tcp --sport 3101 --dport 3101 -j ACCEPT
-A FORWARD -i eth0 -o eth1 -p tcp -m tcp --sport 3101 --dport 3101 -m
state --state RELATED,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT
-A FORWARD -j REJECT --reject-with icmp-port-unreachable

(I started out with a relatively open configuration so as not to introduce
too many problems).

This doesn't seem to be doing it.

Thanks for all your help.

Sean