Re: more than 1 ISP

Payal Rathod wrote:
Hi,
My ISP gives me a speed of 48kbps maximum (actually 64kbps is promised
but it never goes about 48). For a month or 2 we are taking one more connection
of 48kbps from another ISP (actually a nearby company) for uploading data to
our client's computer.
Can I terminate it in my Linux box (which is the gateway) and for few of my windows
clients make that IP my default gateway or is lartc needed here?
I don't mind if even FTP protocol passes through the other link and the first
one is used for browsing and mails.
I need a simple solution to this and lartc was becoming too complex.

Any ideas anyone?
With warm regards,
-Payal

sure, that's called multihosting. it's doable, all you need is to make your internal DHCP server hand out the appropriate default gateway address fro each machine