[OT] Traffic from ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff in switched environment

Hi all,

i know this is not strictly about netfilter, but here it goes:

While I was deploying my firewall script, I noticed some weird traffic
from mac ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff in my router's private interface. Later on I
noticed the same traffic in other computers within the network. The
traffic was arp who-has packets at a constant rate of about 35 kbytes/s.
It's a /16 network in a switched environment.

Thank you very much in advance. Best regards,

Eduardo