tftp clients not working on ip masquerading

hi,

I have installed TFTP server and working good. Later I found out that it
work only on public ip address what I mean is the TFTP Server has a public
ip address and the client also has a public ip address. But when the
client is being ip masquerading it will not connect with the server the
error message in the server is WRQ from x.x.x.x filename 43434.doc
                         tftpd: read: Connection refused
the client is being masqueraded from a linux os.The masquerading used is
from tldp.org - rc.firewall-2.4-stronger. What is wrong with my setup?

TIA,

Wesley