random match and 2.6 kernel

Hello-
I am new to the list. I have been using netfilter for some time but had
always used the default setup.
Recently I came across Hisham Mardam Bey's website that details "Load Balancing
Across Multiple Links"
http://linux.com.lb/wiki/index.pl? node=Load%20Balancing%20Across%20Multiple%20Links
and saw the first use of the random match.
I was anxious to try it, but I am running Fedora Core and a 2.6 kernel.
And after looking online and inside pomng-20040621, I came to the conclusion that
the random match was only available to the 2.4 kernel. But being new to using pom,
I thought it would be wise to check with everyone before I threw in the towel.
Thanks
Brian Cook