Iptables and gateway help me! Please ...

Hi!

I am Nguyen dinh tuan, live in VietNam, an administrator beginer. I had found some information of iptables on website http://www.linuxguruz.com/iptables/ but i cannot find information, i need. Please help me

my problem is, i have a dial server run in dial on demand mode, used wvdial and pppd. The dial server have 2 network interface: eth0 and ppp0. If one PC of LAN connect to the dial-server (through eth0 as gateway) the dial-server dial up to ISP automaticlly. I donot know what happenning with ppp0 and eth0. I can't control my dial-server. .
Pls help me solve