Request for Testing: linux-2.6 port of pptp-conntrack-nat

Hi!

Getting Mandrake's pptp-conntrack-nat patch to fully comply with the
APi's in current 2.6.x kernels was not exactly an easy job.

I can confirm that that patch would never have worked in any NAT setup,
and wold probably have crashed on any machines generating nonlinear PPTP
skbs (which is certainly not a usual case, but still easy to do for
somebody with a local user acocunt).

I've just committed the first compiling version of the 2.6.x
pptp-conntrack-nat patch to svn.netfilter.org (Version 3258).

At the moment I don't have the time to build a full test network and
test with various PPTP implementations.  If somebody is interested,
please go ahead and send bugreports :)

Cheers,
	Harald

--