Re: gnutella

You can do this for local traffic by using the owner module and :
	--cmd-owner
For a whole network I see any solutions but slightly modify the NuFW
system to be able to mark packet with an uid corresponding to the
application (same way it can mark with userid).

--
Eric Leblond <eric@xxxxxxxxx>
NuFW, Now User Filtering Works : http://www.nufw.org