Abot libipq

Hy

I need write one aplication for look into pakets I recive in my linux
router. I found that libipq can help me. But, ?can any body tell me where I
find documentation about it? Really is hard to find it?

Thanks in advance.

Ing. Danyel León Toledo

Responsable de los servicios de operación de la Red-Cujae

Aniversario 40 de la CUJAE

Visite:

XII Convencion de Ingenieria y Arquitectura
http://www.cujae.edu.cu/eventos/convencion/