NAT'ed Domain Authentication

Hi all,

I am attempting to setup remote access domain login over an IPSec
tunnel. The tunnel is between a Linux firewall with iptables & openswan,
and a windows xp laptop; the internal domain controllers are 2003
servers. For routing purposes, I need to SNAT the laptop to one of our
internal rfc 1918 addresses on the internal interface of the firewall.
The problem I am encountering is getting the laptop to  successfully log
on to the domain, and I'm certain it has something to do with the SNAT.

I have found a few posts on the mailing lists discussing the development
of a netfilter module which rewrites the NetBIOS headers accordingly:

http://lists.netfilter.org/pipermail/netfilter-devel/2001-October/005793.html
http://lists.netfilter.org/pipermail/netfilter-devel/2002-April/007535.html

Does anyone know if such a module has been developed or if one will be
in the future, or perhaps a workaround to this?

Thanks.

--
Bryan McAninch
Network Security Engineer