gateway without nat

Hello everybody.

I need to setup a linux firewall with iptables with 3 NICs (LAN, WAN, DMZ).
The LAN/WAN routing is no problem because I'm going to use NAT and a couple
of rules to filter out the packets; so is the LAN/DMZ routing. However the
computers that make up the DMZ are already in place (with an old firewall
that's being substituted by the linux box), and they are already configured
with their respective public ip addresses. What I need is a gateway for the
DMZ that doesn't translate those public ip addresses, because I cannot modify
the configurations of the computers in the DMZ to make them become
192.168.whatever.youwant.
The problem is that I don't know how to make the kernel route packets between
the DMZ and WAN NICs without using a SNAT rule: can anyone help me please?

Thanks in advance,
Lucio.