Re: problem :(

you must go into the pom dir and run ./runme extra and chose the extra modules
you want form the menu er.. list you will see what I mean when you do this.

once that is done you do the make && make install for iptables and then
recompile your kernel and select the new options install kernel reboot viola
it should be done.

Thanks I hope that helps if not let me know more details.

--
"Unix IS user-friendly. It's just picky about who its friends are."