Logging source mac address

Hi

I installed Fedora core 2 and configured iptables with Guarddog and all
works correctly (I know to configure iptables manually is better but I need
to study it before manually write a configuration file).
My problem is that I need to know if is possible or not always logging
source mac address. With guarddog I tried all log levels ("debug", "alert",
"critical") but the problem is that mac address is not always registered.
Is there a way to log in all conditions (not only with drop or reject) the
source mac address???

Thanks a lot
Marco
Italy