redirect traffic to certain interface

Hello all!

I have a gateway server, that runs a proxy server, and a smtp. This
server has 3 interfaces, two interfaces connected to internet with two
different server providers and the other one is for the internal
network.

What i would like to do, is send all outgoing smtp traffic which is
generated by the smtp server to one specific interface (eth2). The
problem is I just don't know who to tell the iptable how to let the smtp
server recieve all incoming traffic to the smtp server, and then forward
all outgoing traffic to the especific device.

In this case, all incoming smtp traffic generated by our internals
clients reach the smtp server for distribution using device eth1, then
(i would like to) let the smtp server use ONLY the eth2 to forward mail
to the rest of the servers in internet.

Can i do this? How can i do this?

Best Regards

Vic.