Re: web server in DMZ

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 08:14:54 -0700
 Marek Dohojda <mdohojda@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just create SNAT to that webserver so that whenever they try to go to the external address it get mangled and visible via its internal IP. Or you could play with advance routing wihch is a pain in this case.

I've just create a snat for my internal hosts so they go to outside with a public ip, but this solutions is not working.

Connessione ed e-mail gratuita da 10 mb
consultabile tramite web e tramite pop.
www.infinito.it vieni a scoprire tutti i nostri servizi!

http://www.infinito.it/xmail