Re: ip_conntrack_max vs ip_conntrack

On September 28, 2004 10:48 am, Mohamed Eldesoky wrote:
> Well, I want to make sure that it remembers only connections that
> passes THROUGH it !!

	Are you saying you don't want to track local connections?

	This file keeps track of anything that *_conntrack_* would watch.
	As far as I know this includes local connections --

	If you are accepting any connections locally, they are very likely in this
	table.

	I've seen at least one discussion about breaking this up into different
files.  That gets messy very quicky from a code point of view, as well as
from a logic point of view.  I certainly prefer the idea of having one place
to track connections.

	Alistair Tonner