Re: Has MASQUERADE been fixed???

Thanks for the reply,

I have already looked at Rusty's patch, however it is for kernel 2.6.9(-rc1.bk12). Where
the ipt_MASQUERADE.c code is different and I don't understand the code in its entirety for
me to attempt to make changes. I was wondering if someone can translate that patch to a
kernel 2.6.5 patch. I posted a message on the netfilter-devel list but no reply from there
either.

again suggestions are welcome

thanks

dravya